Friday, October 3, 2008

This is the end… My only friend. Side: A

I’m not calling death; I’m calling all those memories to go back into the Pandora’s box. I’m tired of summers in this place. They can be full of happiness and full of emptiness. It’s not love’s fault, it’s just me getting sick.

I was sure this would be the same visit, some new good memories; I’ve got them all, or at least all that I wanted. It’s incredible how we can also push ourselves into different “circumstances” and then paying for the consequences… indeed. It’s very popular here in Mexico to say, that in sins goes (included) the penitence. I hate my beloved old lover words “time is not by our side”. But when was it? Or when IS it? I’m not proving my braveness at any poor billiards club. I will not surrender to the box of their prejudices. I think and I knew getting back home was meaning I could fly over new stories and feelings. It is here and it is as intense as sun the next morning. I’m not confused anymore, I know I can make time by my side because time is cruel; time does not forgive but might forget. Time is like the ocean; waves can cover you or lift you up. I will prepare soon my suitcases. My favourite souvenirs? All those were about time. Time for sleep, time for living, time for talking, time for thinking. Time…. Always time. As I got enough Time to get… Time. Two anti-feelings covered by non profitable beverages. They were almost killing me but reminding me as I will ever drink them again, because certainly I was suffering anxiety at the same Time I had to forget.

Nothing is banal, we make successes banal. And I’m getting back, flying and preparing the master plan. The one who told me was waiting for me and I couldn’t jump in before because of Time. Thank God we have time… to go back and jump together into that funny green pool.

___________________________________________________________________


Mom, uncle John arrived yesterday. We were looking for some information at the bar and we guess where Love could be. It won’t be that easy. This guys can kill you if you just move a finger. Maybe we won’t need money… but luck. Please don’t panic and don’t forget to take the pills. Sony says you should visit her, she was the whole week without news from you. She’s got some cookies, I guess is time to be nice and call back don’t you?

I will call you on Tuesday.

Kisses,


Mars

___________________________________________________________________

And the play list for this time is called "Let us cut our veins" with:


Always on your side
by Sheryl Crow


My yesterdays are all boxed up and neatly put away
But every now and then you come to mind
Cause you were always waiting to be picked to play the game
But when your name was called, you found a place to hide
When you knew that I was always on your side

Well everything was easy then, so sweet and innocent
But your demons and your angels reappeared
Leavin' all the traces of the man you thought you'd be
Leavin' me with no place left to go from here
Leavin' me so many questions all these years

But is there someplace far away, someplace where all is clear
Easy to start over with the ones you hold so dear
Or are you left to wonder, all alone, eternally
This isn't how it's really meant to be
No it isn't how it's really meant to be

Well they say that love is in the air, but never is it clear,
How to pull it close and make it stay
Butterflies are free to fly, and so they fly away
And I'm left to carry on and wonder why
Even through it all, I'm always on your side

But is there someplace far away, someplace where all is clear
Easy to start over with the ones you hold so dear
Or are we left to wonder, all alone, eternally
But is this how it's really meant to be
No is it how it's really meant to be

Well if they say that love is in the air, never is it clear
How to pull it close and make it stay
If butterflies are free to fly, why do they fly away
Leavin' me to carry on and wonder why
Was it you that kept me wondering through this life
When you know that I was always on your side


And by our Just Google it friends, a good old song. Just to remember old times: “Time is on my side” from The Rolling Stones. Enjoy get a sushi!

No comments: