Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tuesdays...

(Don't get tired about pre-notes, please go to "Airports, I love airports" so you can follow here. By the way, this belongs to yesterday so fresh salad for you!)
_________________________________________________________________

So today I went to buy a dress. I made my best to join my best friend. She was so happy; she’s going to have an important weekend. Her family in law will “ask for her” and it’s me there… looking in front of hundreds of mirrors, my shoes, my favourite shoes and she’s got to show hundreds of dresses. And I feel endlessly happy too but strange. Why?

So my character b appears and stands there, under the brightest light, like in the theatre, it goes like:

“It's all about love. About moving and getting somewhere. I'm just tired of that theme. I would like to get off, get out to the space and rather visit thousand stars before meeting love again. I'm just sick about them and about him. Everyone's got a party but I don't want to be invited. I actually rather read the newspapers. Since I arrived they're just telling me this city is chaotic. I even knew that before... since we were born it's eating us and throwing us the worst surprises.
It's just I got the big musical box. So long waiting and it is there just for me waiting. I rather dance... but no one dances waltzes these days...
It's everything but two coins in my pocket. I asked for a wish but I'm not so sure if it will come true. They are still there, waiting for the next move. What should I buy? peace? love? some holidays at the beach?
Chaotic, I just new this could be chaotic. But I heard it, and it’s fine. Our vices can turn into virtues... someday in the future. What about my chocolate addiction? Yes... someway it fulfils that "missing".
Just a Tuesday... like every Tuesday in our lives.”

No comments: