Saturday, October 25, 2008

Full of corrections

Pre-note:


So according to the next letter I want to be coherent and start now. So its probably me who will restart this thing called “computer”. Suddenly I’ve got tired of many things that, I think beside a change of look (no, no haircuts, this time I like my style ha-ha!) I need something new and this is erase everything in here and you know, that stuff. When you are tired of so many delays and old stuff in this, actually very personal, tool. Let me please you with this last letter, before I “start over again”. Enjoy!



I’m not exclusive writing about heart. Love is in some way, an expression of so many things, of people happening at the same time… I think it is also as the thousand things we live everyday. A friend of mine wrote “happy about Singletary” and that is a question to me, what does “single-tary” mean? (besides Mike Singletary is the head coach of the SFCO 49ers…)

I have already entered the club of Lucy, which means we want to love in the modern times when there’s no space for love. There’s space for sex, for one night stands, for adventure, for affairs... but certainly love is in holidays. It’s so hard lately to stick to someone; we live the plastic days ( again?) How often this happens? The radio plays songs with typical sentences like “don’t let me down” “why don’t we try” blah, blah, blah, and it’s true. I think long time ago I’m not listening songs that say: “darling I’m so happy with you” or “Sussie you’re gorgeous…” What time are we living exactly? The hedonism and selfish party has just got on its way for today or what? I’m tired of being nice about this theme. I’m tired of the “I will start tomorrow” whatever it is, whatever is a diet or a good intention… I’m going to open the door to the I love today, today we start, today we change, today is better than tomorrow... I said once that things are not waiting until the moment we want to attend… Well, it is like this. I also don’t want to wait the world moves my way, I want to move with the world and keep into the heart bit here.

Too much wasted time in here, too much internet, too much television, too much friendly drinks…


What do we really want to do today?



Dear, I don’t know why I remember you in your birthday… it shouldn’t be today nor Christmas.

We wanted to be understood as lovely people… but we aren’t. Not you, not me.

So I can tell you all my affections, all my hate, all your arrogance and all my faith in the no-working class of heart.

I have a bright day, full of joy and full of papers and memoirs that wont’ let me forget one day I loved you, one day you let me down and your arrogance made cloudy your eyes to see further. I wish it was different but I cannot deny I’m happy about getting through this and realize; “it” wasn’t meant to be, and sometimes things take longer than we expect, but finally pieces end on its place.

Please don’t forget to send me back the letter I lend to you (your last birthday) because that’s very important for me, as I told you before. No, I won’t forgive not getting it back again. Actually, I also don’t mind where I’m supposed to get it.


Good night and good luck!


S

- Jesus! Mars!

- Yes mom!

- C’mon! We have to pick up grandma at the bus station.

- Ok! Let me wear my shoes!



God Save The Queen productions gave us this nice entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_bLnhcNQgg&feature=related

The lyrics are just fun… Google ‘em!


No comments: