Friday, October 3, 2008

Waves, they might go… they might come. (Same dream side: B)


Again I woke up in Mexico of my dreams about Mexico. This was not holidays at all, this was getting up in the reality, getting up sad, getting up mad, getting up angry, getting up disappointed, getting in love with new things. Always home will mean the beginning and the end of ourselves. Like a circle. The rest of the world, the people, the countries, the environment… Everything then will complete the rest of who we are.

I was challenged and that made me disappointed. It is not that I don’t like challenges, it was the circumstances. But it is like this. Life is like a game (Love is a game). We bet and sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. I even can say I’ve got enough trying. Haven’t you ever tried something and you know it’s not good idea but you push and push until you get a hit back onto your face? I think it was as rude as someway deserved by me. But just to keep in mind that I am who I am, and the others are … different.

We cannot expect Alice in Wonderland will get up in resurrection once again. Alice times were the happiest and the craziest ones before. Today, they can tear you, and happily think and arrange about easily making you bleed.

The worst part comes when you lose your pride. And I asked myself what’s left then?

Then we should ask ourselves if one single moment will fulfil the rest of the empty spaces, or if there’s truly a worthy “other side of the river”. Sometimes is good to jump and find ourselves and find new things. Sometimes, when our heart tells us not to do it… we really should listen to it and… not-to-do-it-.

__________________________________________________________________

I smile when I’m angry.
I cheat and I lie.
I do what I have to do
To get by.
But I know what is wrong,
And I know what is right.

No comments: