Thursday, October 9, 2008

Redemption


To be saved. To be saved by ourselves. To be saved by the world, by the luck, by the others… Why we always want to be saved? “Safe?” Like if life was like this… I doubt it. I really start to doubt it. How much I will get if I save myself from the world? Would I like to be saved by the world? There’s nothing else I wanted much as living and jumping into the sea. I know sometimes I have to pay a lot and sometimes I’m a sinner. The one who thinks nothing is that expensive… but when it’s time to pay, then I would like to run away. Oh… no, I bleed and stay. No matter how wet I get under the arms of rain. There’s nowhere else I wanted to be than paying my debts, than living at this place. No matter it feels sometimes like a jail because of the last conditions I accepted. I refused to finish safe; I refused to be responsible and quiet. I know now is time of paying but I’m proud I’m still here to pay. I’m not running away. Not from the cold, not from the hurt, not from rejection, not from pain. If someone was waiting to put their foot over my neck I’m here, restless to fight. To succeed, over all this floating things. Over this current “dark hole”. There I want to be, at the other side of the river. And if the story was true, this will never stop. As my love to all, to you… to Love.
I’m sometimes tired; sometimes writing is like continued waves… Sometimes I might look like walking the same way, but believe me, it’s a bit different. Through the cat walk, through the darkest tunnel you will see me. The poorest, the most dramatic...
Me. But you will find me at the end of this book that I’m certainly not trying to finish. I’m ready. Who don’t? I want to remove dust, I want to believe and I believe. God put a smile upon your face… and mine.

It’s not so hard to tell lies but mom I cannot hide this to you. Finally we found where Love is, but we first have to work for these guys. The bar is theirs! (That’s why we easy knew about him). They told us they have to complete a “special business” with the Italians. Don’t worry, it’s me who’s going to “serve the drinks” But John…

And the play list comes from The Magic Hat Productions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1dR90EFzkM


Lyrics included we swear!

No comments: