Monday, August 25, 2008

Whisky River

Almost two weeks later the pain relief was represented by a constant river. This river called life was helping me to see clear that I know nothing and I need to sleep to get a better recover from all those nights. Once upon a time in Vienna happened some verses, some old words that I hide now into my Pandora’s Box.

I

One wild side of the river, blood is flushed away. Tears apart, no break, no wait, pain, earless, lost mind.

The dark side of the moon was not a joke. That place hurts, bleeds and makes you feel like hell.

Then you try pills, you forget meals, you skip them, you cry, dry your tears, talk again, talking plastic, talking deeply. Wondering being an alcoholic would relief better the pain. Lose yourself into the reality…

Why people get mad at this place… why? Solitude, Isolation.

Why people want to die, to live, to kiss, to have sex?

We are humans, not robots. We act by anarchy, heart is fulfilled by anarchy and we are the peasants of our hearts.

The worst day was when I saw you leaving and I was born new.

Sad but true and it is in all good.


You.

_______________________________________________________________


Mom-Trouble-Love-kidnapped-was-gambler-no-police-please

-call-John-urgent-M.

_______________________________________________________________

Play list(goes “specially” to those who doesn’t like country): Whisky River by Willie Nelson

No comments: