Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've got the weapon...

July, 29th 2008

It’s been crazy when you need something or somewhere to write and you find yourself falling. Inspiration is just great.

So what was this about? Well, we need trashy things to enjoy life. For example, I found out that since Ipod is on the market, and even I love music, there was (and still) no way to convince me madly to get it. I’ve been building my ears through maybe 4 different mp3 during last 2 years and a half… But the point is that I also thought O.K. this year, New York, motherland of great things (a-ha) and home of very many famous musicians. Good place for sponsoring motivation to get that bug. Well… it didn’t happen. Then I left the idea for a while.

Today I thought about the main reason and maybe it is that I don’t need it. Just like that. I’m not weird or cool or anything. It’s just that music is by my side as all those people who have been in my life reminding me how much I love them.

Yesterday a friend was asking me he didn’t know I used to love music. Well, I thought, it’s a critical status when a friend tells you this. And then, there are two answers, one, maybe it’s not truth I love music and two, maybe we are not such good friends as I thought… Both reasons are particularly bothering and concerning me.

So this will be added to the well of wishes. And one more coin to guess what’s going on with who I am or what I like.

Amelia found the mirror broken into pices. Well… it couldn’t be better. Amelia’s heart was already broken so there were no bloody seven years in the middle.

No comments: