Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back from the Beautiful Oasis

I’m here, I’m not here… A lot of compromises, a lot of things at the “to do” list. I’m exhausted, I’m over quota, and my body suffers a strike between my soul and… my body. My friend has called yesterday and it is the same.

I think this is like the notes “post mortem”. Well, then this is like my note after my holidays. You just land and all things that must be done, completed or attended, e v e r y t h i n g needs time but you. And I tell them to wait for me; I give to the formula 2/4 day studying, ¼ sleeping and the other ¼ doing stupid things like worrying about everything that “must be done”.

Then our mountain is not that easy, because all those laughs and silly thoughts have to turn into precise actions and words and letters… People are waiting for me at the other side of the “river” and I’m excited but scared. Maybe you understand me, when you leave home to plan your “greatest escape” and you realize you want to be everywhere, but to settle down but to travel a lot. Is this the “going down the hill” of 20's? When you have to make the structure for the next decade, but you just don’t want to leave all the “benefits” of “youth” and silly times… Yes adult’s life. I think it’s calling me since long time ago and it is a bit tough to deal with things that should be done, and things “I would like to do”. But I’m not regretting, I think I've done a lot of things and what could be the next stamp in my passport? I don’t want to stop travelling, but I have to make some arrangements with my “bookkeepers” and this means some-things-should-be-done.

So I told my friend to attend everything that has to be attended and not desperate, even inviting all those people claiming his attention. Instead of waiting for some business phone calls, to get started calling -now- by himself. This is to face everything and not losing every single minute you could improve this kind of management. Then, to relax and feel and enjoy the little free time he has, because this is our business, life. Personal and professional things sometimes can’t be delayed, no matter how stressed or tired we are. They’re not asking, they are just there to be immediately done. So let’s face it… We have to attend and for sure rewards will be better when we look back and suddenly have one less thing, disturbing the calm.

Jumping into the river, sometimes is fun, sometimes is duty. What else are we here for?

14/07/73

Today was an awful long day. Love was caught and we have no idea where he could be. The woman at the cafeteria told us he was there every morning, drunk and having breakfast. He’s got some “new friends” and seems he was gambling and destroyed. Russians never forget and they put the services off. Now we are looking after him and the way we can free him. So many debts, I would never imagine he was such a guy. He was mom’s “favourite child”, let’s see if we can get out of the mud not so dirty.

The "just Google it" team invites you to search for Blur’s song: Coffee and TV and Viva la Vida! by Coldplay

Play them hard!

No comments: