Saturday, August 16, 2008

Into Red


Once more. Out of the road, erasing memories, repeating them, flash-forwards… Everything at the same time. When you lose your next stop because of thinking too much, thinking of feelings… then everything’s lost my friend. And I say this to me, as I walk as fast as I can. To reach home, to hide myself from the clouds, from the clouds up in the sky and from those even worse, clouds in heart.

If you think a movie like “Lost in Translation” is sad, this is just the starter. When you are absolutely happy or unhappy, when you find yourself absolutely normal, everything is on it’s place, there will be something that calls you, moves you, throws you out away and lets you down into the worst time. The time when you have to repeat pictures without any effect, the places that were part of your ideal set, suddenly turn into sharp thorns, a bit you move in there, a lot it will hurt.

When were we born? When was the day we were trusting love would be back again in life? And how to call those whispers of sudden happiness, fleeting brightly skies even when it’s cloudy? I was reconnecting to myself, I think I did. I think I’ve changed. For good ghosts were in holidays, even better… disappeared!

So until I find myself and reset my mental location at this beautiful place, I will play something nice to cut my veins. What else can we do? Poor girl, standing in front of the bakery. Where the biggest chocolate cake is laying just in front of her…

Bad luck, it’s already closed.

Chicago, 1963

Mom,

I’m sorry about this, but Love was found in here. I think he’s got the time when he pretends being funny. I’m worried because this city is turning a little bit wild at night.

I will be back in a couple of days. Please tell Uncle Robert to wait for the holy pie because Love’s just started his tricky game again. And please take care of Benji, maybe he needs something like… ham? Just a bit, you will see.

Hugs for everyone!

Marcie

And the playlist was All Dianne Reeves!

No comments: