Wednesday, May 28, 2008

'Cause at the bottom of everything… Sex is personal.

Trouble. This song is always a good partner in my solitude. So this mornings were like the dreams talking through the reality, and if you don’t believe this, just talk to God by nights and you will see what happens. Sometimes you need a window, sometimes you need the rain to know all those old memories won’t let you go.
So you put on your very new clothes, say good bye to your bad family’s legacy behavior and sing a good morning song.
______________________________________________

“Dear John,
I think I can hear your letters, listen to your eyes in my dreams and think of you and believe you and damn… I can’t help, Love is still here, sitting next to me.
I’m sorry dear, I’m so sorry Love doesn’t want to leave the party (even the house is empty!). I want to go back to Pensacola to wave you a Hello… I’m sorry will ever talk to you.
Mom, doctors, pills, minds… I tried to tell Love he has a new home so he can leave and let me sleep tonight. He’s so obstinate. He thinks he’s feeling… fine! I’m worried about him. He should get some girlfriend and make some holiday. He’s funny and interesting but now is the time he should take himself back to the road…
Well, there’s the coffee and Love waiting for me so I gotta go. Please let me know if the brownies recipe worked out.

Take care,

Marcie"

No comments: