Monday, May 26, 2008

CaffeineWine


Under pressure, when you need 40 coffees and your stomach is complaining at the very first one. When you think you disserve that self-made dinner with red wine alone… Starts the trip, the biiig trip between exploding your nerves and relaxing them in seconds. Column “A” turns “B” while you exist, but as an hologram.
________________________________________
So it is me. Sometimes time is not forgiving you. It’s so cruel when you are under the time line. I believe certain moments in our life require our energies 200% and it’s just when we call our inner spirit to give the chance to get out of it “right now“. Get out of so many compromises, so many things in the “to do” list. Not to say when we need the results in that “right now” and it’s just we start kind of temporal trip. We eat to live, we sleep to live, we talk to live, everything is just consumed in a ray of light. We are burned out. But… I learned to be “burned out” is to have no professionalism in your work life. Then how to follow, it’s like a movie, like if you are able to see picture by picture. You can even see the entire movie, but in the meantime you are able to see all small gaps in between. So, then the machines we are, turn on and speed up until that big duties wave is over….
I’m actually looking for that, like if the reward’s just behind the hill but what a f… hill. I wish my days were 32 hours, I wish my eyes could stop watching and imaging in the moments they only should focus in written words. I wish the music had no faces, no smells, no past, no atmosphere… I wish I was in a bubble absorbing just “the important matters”.
Then I wake up, eyes open wide, wide awake and breathe for the next run. I wish turbulence is over but after the great storm…
I really hope there is a rainbow, this is so dramatic, so chaotic, so burned out, so disorganized so… so me! What can we do when we know what we are and what we have to do?
- Respond.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I believe that to discover what we are, comes the Rebel of what we do. If we do not know how to answer the first question we can not do anything ... but quiet, there are people who never discovered herself, relax and tries to find you in this sea that lies life ...
Life is so complicated and unfortunately we can not do much, just keep... keep walking ...as Johnny Walker said ...

I behave ...
I am not very helpful but it is what I think...find your self, and then find what you want to do with your life...