Thursday, May 17, 2012

The ship of our life...

 You need to let be found. Life gives you endless opportunities, so it can happen to you as soon and as many times you want.
I would love to re-put myself on a long trip, like those I used to do within the years. Thanks to that, I’ve been so fortunate in collecting the best of friendships and love.
If I had a ship, I would travel to the turquoise seas of Italy. I remember and embrace the smell of their wine, cheese and cappuccinos. The taste of the bread and the feeling of everything is all right.
So when are we going to let ourselves be found? When the oil of that old great candle is over? Or today?  When the spirits of our youth are still strong and wishful?
I remember I had a lot of dreams. Many became true; many are still waiting on that beautiful wooden box to be released. And I know there’s a plenty of time so I will take a firm step. One at the time, so I can have less failure, but lot more wisdom about where to go.
I’m starting to feel that I always come back here when there is the start of a puzzle, so lets the time begin.
When you wonder you sit?
Or…you do?
-Let’s rather do.


For that old time, Sapphire understood that nothing in such a great city was already collected. She used her best clothes to get to the most famous bars, where men were the only public aloud ...and, some few damsels.
The night was dark blue, the lights of the bulbs started to glow the infinite streets. The rain covered everything and the splash of the shoes was the most particular song of the people at the streets.
When entering the bar, Sapphire noticed it was going to be a long night, better to be prepared with all her magnifique tools.  She was a painter and she was ready to catch even the smallest glimpse of those urban hearts. 


Radio Navy greets us with one and only delightful song for this time.

No comments: