Thursday, July 14, 2011

No More Comfort Zone For You My Friend.


I’m so tired of this loneliness; I’m so tired of this boredom of the comfort zone.

-No more comfort zone for you my dear friend.-

Not when all the world out there is screaming for you to come back. To take that human suit and do something. Not when your participation is precise for the best scenario ever; You.

It’s been months, a year! Since the last time you dignified what you have there. The last time I saw you I thought you were about to stay but I saw you didn’t.

And now the far away lights of claiming you back are just in front of you. With no other bright than the question if that or –this- picture is where you wanna stay. Whether it is that country or Alphaville.

Pensacola I told you just in dreams, but those dreams are more than that. They are me and they are what I want to be.

No the world doesn’t stop, but is clearly making the right calling. It’s time to ride that scary horse which is not more than all your fears. Your fear of losing, your fear of strangers and your feel of the absence doubled by people and by you.

Here I must sign with red letter, paste my wax sign and feel totally diving in.

And I will just let this out and I will just let myself out to tell that it is enough. Caves are not the best place to show how bright all our minds are. Caves were done for the people who don’t want to fight and I’m tired of the same song.

We can get used to everything but I’m not looking forward to the boredom of the same old dusty place.

We need to start the engines, we need adventures, we need to re-recongnize ourselves to the past and present, we need to see our evolution.

No I’m not hiding, I’m just back to start finding the right ropes to hold and tight.

The biggest one; my life, it is already asking and knocking on the door.

I tell her yes:

-I am back.

With and introductory reminder:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/42-lyrics-coldplay.html

But with all the passion their guitars are in Lost and Shiver.

-Passion is what we should never miss in heart.

No comments: