Friday, January 1, 2010

Fresh Ink


Well, I guess for this 2009 the rollercoaster I was in it's quiet now. I mean quiet 'cause I take the chance (or being naive) to say it is calm.
I have a diary and it has dust, I have a blog and it has dust, I have so many beloved friends who I would love to write a proper letter and the idea is shaking the dust off, even this dust story could continue...
I just know this is a start (again) and this was an end (again) and we're living in a huge sometimes circle theory, sometimes it has not a special shape, its life and we know we are in it. Are we?
(Are you?)
Cheessy happy 2010. I wish you all the best, but health first 'cause without health, we cannot see how lucky we are 'cause we are alive.
There should be a story...
(...Should there be a story?)
I asked the tree of wisdom if there was a story, it said "yes, there's snow and there are some polar bears eating themselves." And I asked the wind and wind said: yes, there are thousand new stories but you should leave your past with no regrets. And finally I asked water, and water said "everything is product of the flow, so let your life flow through the river of itself."
But I forgot to ask to fire, and suddenly fire replied: Burn all your cards, but burn them wisely. Burn everything, don't stop your life 'cause of too much thinking.
And then, I dared on how to formulate this question to God...
_______________________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IspjjKHV_4g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odgbgXSdOu4

No comments: