Friday, October 30, 2009

Without missing a beat!



Past, old times, the things I’ve done. The things I remember. They are all my beloved ghosts and my beloved memories. But… what’s to deal with the past? Just accepting ourselves the way we did things and the others did next to us.

Whatever comes next is just free will.

Take it or not… That’s the story of my days here. Where things happen like if the flash of the camera was broken and suddenly every single thing I see is like my eyes were twice bigger than before.

Tonight I want to talk about all the connections I’m doing. All those conversations, all the schemes and the ideas I’ve made from everything I typed in my mind last days.

And yesterday was a very interesting cable from a friend. She’s writing a blog as well but with “the other guys”. So she was treating a very interesting theme for me ‘cause as you know or if not then I confirm again, that all that has to do with spiritual healing or religion concerns me. So part of the article she talked about, treat kind of idea that spirituality is a very important field in humans’ life, and that we should interact with this part of ourselves. Other ideas included were about some way to train our brain in a good way, tending always to think positive so we can attract positivity too.* I founded really interesting this article. and I’m quiet sure if you read it, you won’t regret. Her blog is in Spanish, but there’s a link where you can read about her entry in English for those whose Spanish skills are under construction.

Besides I would like to talk about our right of liberty of expression. This was the theme of the week … sort of academic issue. But I really thought about it in all the conceivable fields because recently, I found that we people sometimes would like to connect but there’s something that even we are trying our best to get communicated it seems just like impossible. And I can tell you couple of examples of this. So regarding to this space, where we can type ideas and then by commas and points we try to draw the best way sort of a map of ideas or feelings. Well there is one side of the coin, but again regarding to our right of freedom of expression… I would say go, go and say all you have to say and say it all out loud. ‘Cause it’s this right that give us the key to understand ourselves telling the world how we feel. It is our right to tell the State, the church, our family, friends, and people the way we feel or need to get related to others. Of course anyone has the chance to give a negative or positive response, but then we had told how we think or feel. If you see something is not working at your work, at home, wherever! Just go for it and express your ideas. I guess there’s no better opportunity than that capacity that we humans have and call –Communication-. And how many often do we really use it?

So come on! Go and express yourself. It is the best way we can respect our ideas, respect the others ideas and the best way we can share. A very human expression a very important skill we should improve.

By the way… Happy Halloween everybody! Boooooo!!!

_______________________________________________________________

* Psic. Malena Calva:

El secreto de la felicidad

http://qkfromspain.wordpress.com/2009/10/28/el-secreto-de-la-felicidad/

Dr. Richard J Davidson:

Lab for Affective Neuroscience

http://psyphz.psych.wisc.edu/



(Why there’s a special holiday story always? Yes, we fell..)

From Pensacola Dreams Productions here we go...


The phone rang and Marcie was shaking. She knew it was the last night she would see the lights of that car. Some scars and some stories were told that night. As soon as she hung up the phone later on that night… She knew it. Jack won’t be back again. And Love was knocking the door desperately…

- Yes?!

- Marcie?!

- Yes?!

- Marcie can you explain to me why should I wait under the rain out here?!

- Oh! Love! I’m so sorry! It’s just that I was… huh…I was…

- Oh Mars… What happened to you?!

- Why?! Nothing! It’s the pumpkin pie, it didn’t work well.

- What? What are you talking about? We are late Mars and you worry about your grannies pumpkin pie? Hmm… I really don’t understand you Mars. Anyway, you are a chemist. Don’t worry; you’ll make it next time. Can we go now?

- Well I just wanted the kids enjoy it, now they’re going to be upset.

- Marcia... When were you involved in this kind of trouble?

- Well, the day your mother invited us to this family party. I wish I was a witch, at least then I could justify the Halloween massacre I did with the pie.

- Mars c’mon! You did it great! Excellent! Can we go?

- Aaargh! Ok ok. Take the corpses pie; I’ll take my jacket…


From our Spooky friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz2Ho62dVr0

And what about… Trick or treat???!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqVV4GSYrNM

No comments: