Sunday, December 17, 2006

Rythm

What's life's rythm?
Sometimes I use to think we humans are connected in some certain way but not losing our singular identity.
How many times we just walk around and life and somtimes sad but true we just survive?
Well that's maybe one of my purposes in life, to find out what is making us work, fit and stand over million things happening in a day. Maybe yesterday was the people at the subway, maybe today that drunk old love. It's interesting how we search and end with people that some way those images are a bit similar to past memories, important figures in our lives.
Well, yesterday I saw one of the most critic situations in human condition and this is the trance we get with alcohol. It's common I know but I think if we love somebody, just to be sure of it, make them drunk and talk to them. If you can pass that line, then we can say we're in the "other side" of course.
In my country people say that children and drunks say always the truth... Well, maybe even I do not believe it that strong (many cases with lies and confussions) but certainly it comes out the real monster we have inside. Until now, and it's a good question, I haven't meet an angel on that way. Do you think we can find a drunk angel? Human pleasures or parties maybe cover too much or maybe undercover too much. I will look up for that angel.

No comments: